Repatriation / transportation of the deceased
- Transportation of a deceased to a funeral home closest to the place of burial anywhere in South Africa free of charge;
- One relative may accompany the deceased during transportation and overnight we provide accommodation if necessary at no cost;
- The service must be arranged through FMS.
- Assistance with any legal matters from advisors at FMS (Civil, Criminal, Labour);
- Telephonic legal advice/assistance;
- No limit to the number of times you make use of this service.
- Removal/transportation of injured/sick persons to the nearest hospital by ambulance, helicopter or plane depending on the nature/seriousness of the condition – the decision regarding appropriate vehicle will be taken by medical advisor of FMS;
- Guaranteed hospital admittance on arrival and assistance with all relevant admittance documentation;
- Your medical aid to carry the hospital costs – if no medical aid, you will be transferred to the nearest public hospital once stabilized.